Friday, February 8, 2008

Tag you're it

Duration: 04:54 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-08 02:38:23
User: parisblonde
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

parisblonde  tag  tagging  lilly  littlelillygirl  paris  blonde  

Description:

These tag videos are getting out of hand..will they ever stop? I have been tagged 7 times lol. Thank you to my friends who tagged me so i could get off my lazy ass and do a video. These are the 5 people i am tagging poopzakishawt Aramat95 Happydappy4 SecludedSpaces BamBamsGurlMoo Have fun guys :)

Comments

SmokeTwoJoint5 ::: Favorites  2008-01-12 16:50:36

PMSL...Dear God!
__________________________________________________
RLMahoney ::: Favorites  2008-01-12 15:48:19

My mate used to put jam on his John Thomas and let the dog lick it off, I think he loved his dog more....
__________________________________________________
TheHill8B ::: Favorites  2008-01-12 04:21:53

I've never been tagged but I do LOVE your sexy sunburn!...how hot is it in Australia now?!...
__________________________________________________
petalsfrail ::: Favorites  2008-01-11 19:29:01

hah, see id have still eaten the rest of the chocs just because they were there even if i didnt like them all that much lol. Im obsessed with my cutesy cat, i understand the love addiction with a real sweet pet :-)
__________________________________________________
TheJayEffect ::: Favorites  2008-01-10 08:12:59

congrats on getting tagged
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Super Smash Bros Brawl Music - King K Rool Ship Deck 2
Promoção iPod no Palito Kibon Unboxing iPod Shuffle
but its better if you do live
6 jährige mit Engelsstimme (Britain´s got talent)
Unleashed TV short2


 

No comments: