Saturday, February 2, 2008

Daily Show & Colbert Report Writers in Mock WGA Debate

Duration: 10:51 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-24 12:48:26
User: campusprogress
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

the  daily  show  colbert  report  jon  stewart  stephen  campusprogress  

Description:

In the funniest thing to happen since the Writers Guild went on strike, writers from the Comedy Central TV shows The Daily Show and The Colbert Report appeared before members of Congress to state their case in a mock debate. Read the full story: http://campusprogress.org/fieldreport/2440/video-state-of-their-union

Comments

dowling1981 ::: Favorites  2008-02-01 09:02:33

Immortality - Yes but in this case the inference could have gone either way, capiche?
__________________________________________________
ImDbluesGirl ::: Favorites  2008-02-01 03:36:36

Colbert's producer is so fantastic. Great humour
__________________________________________________
drumjod ::: Favorites  2008-01-31 13:24:21

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say; I meant to say, "I support the writers", not report the writers. I support them.
__________________________________________________
drumjod ::: Favorites  2008-01-31 12:56:29

"what I'm trying to say is; I went to campbridge." Just kidding, I didn't. From what I know and what I have seen - I still report the writers. hjskhslkh
__________________________________________________
cj549 ::: Favorites  2008-01-30 19:17:18

Aquaman - was clearly the most boring superhero
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

TIE3 - Fix You
Youtube Poop: Eat Your Vegetables! (sparta remix)
Zanessa
NEW JEFF DUNHAM VIDEO peanut got raped by dog
Save XenuTV Youtube channel - XenuTV is back


 

No comments: