Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brian Dorn - Shorts

Duration: 02:37 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-02 11:08:12
User: brilines
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

poems  poetry  prose  performing  arts  spoken  word  

Description:

--------------- BREATHE YOU IN - (c) Brian Dorn I'd give in to all you say To breathe you in and float away Beyond the stars and galaxy Together, universally --------------- STREAMS - (c) Brian Dorn A heat that rises from her skin Melts the ice I'm frozen in So hot it burns me peach to red Thawing streams within my head --------------- NEVER BEFORE - (c) Brian Dorn Never before seen a smile so sheen Never before ever lived out a dream Never before adored anything more Never before have I been more sure --------------- OCEAN GREEN - (c) Brian Dorn Eyes reflecting ocean green Impossible to be unseen I gaze inside and swim within Engulfed inside he whirlwind ---------------

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

snow, love handles, bellybuttons, rips in jeans
Crysis episodes
Burp Trio 6 - Belching in the Dorms
Ray Lamontagne - Shelter (Amazing Version)
Motion City Soundtrack @ Warped Tour-01- Boombox Generation


 

No comments: