Friday, January 4, 2008

Legend of Zelda Sprite Movie

Duration: 02:06 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-09 11:31:51
User: kmde666
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Fire  Emblem  Legend  Zelda  Farore  Din  Nayru  Sprite  Movie  

Description:

These are fire emblem characters that(in my opinion) all have relations with Din, Farore and Nayru. They are Pink, Green, and Blue. I was bored so i made this. Please know that i worked really hard(About 700+ Pictures all in all with only Paint and Windows Movie Maker as my tools) and i dont want people flaming me saying: Those are Fire Emblem Character! Thank You to: Fire Emblem World Spriters Resource for the Sprites NOTE: The Skills Here are just Made by me copy-pasting anything. Don't go like: Flux doesnt do that or wattever complain. I did it for fun.


Other Video Blog Entries

ATERRIZAJE DE EMERGENCIA AEROPUERTO PORTO ALEGRE BRASIL
Effects
if cupid had a heart
Super Ciro (I Ghezzi vostri)
Re: Vlog 1
Furacão =P
Village secret
Blackadder meets Shakespeare
L'Arc~en~Ciel - The Zombies - Being Dorks
America and Americans
Dude Falls From tower
جنازة الفنان الكبير احمد زكي
Jonas brothers Aug 9th
Braces?! Randomness. Distractions.
Shabaam Shadeeq - Arabian Nights
Smoke AAA paranoia Eternal
I Hope You Had The Time Of Your Life~FMA
Merry YouYear (?) PART 2
Scotty's First Kick Off Return!
Bass - fingerpicking with thumb and index


 

No comments: