Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Heroes MV - Niki/Jessica (Preview)

Duration: 01:16 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-19 11:58:14
User: PhoenixOtaku
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I am planning to make a music video for various characters in the TV series Heroes. I have chosen a few songs I think would work with them, but I'm putting it up for the vote. I want to know what you out there think is the best song. Going by your votes I will pick that song and make the music video from it. The character for this MV is Songs to vote on are: - Everclear - Amphetamine - Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid - Roxette - Dangerous - Mindless Self Indulgence - Shut Me Up - My Chemical Romance - The Sharpest Lives I don't have a particular favourite from these songs, though it's likely I'll use two and make two MVs from here. Feel free to suggest a song of your own, as I may need something to fall back on.

Comments

xktstarx ::: Favorites  2008-01-10 08:30:32

I'll go for two... Everclear - Amphetamine; Roxette - Dangerous
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Mussorgsky - Pictures at an Exhibition (Great Gate of Kiev)
10 - teslim budak - gülüp duruyor
Kobe Bryant Scored 50 Pts vs Minnesota
Résume GF38 - Montpellier
Tales of the Abyss Boss 13: Tyrannopion (Very Hard)


 

No comments: