Tuesday, January 1, 2008

FvsL MUGEN: Perfect Cell vs Mr. Incredible

Duration: 03:48 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-02-01 21:45:30
User: Falcovsleon20
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

mugen  falcovsleon20  perfect  cell  incredible  

Description:

Stage: Uptown Express (Marvel Superheroes) Music: Too Good, Too Bad (Cowboy Bebop OST) I have officially decided to jump on the MUGEN bandwagon and showcase some videos of various fights, just to pass the time. Here I play as Cell by choujin and fight Mr. Incredible by Warner. This guy's a walking tank! He's got a massive defense and damaging supers. Cell's a great character, lots of easy combo moves and rushing attacks. But sometimes I end up using the force field when I mean to use his Kamehameha Super. (Something that comes back and bites me in Round 1) Maybe it's the way I'm pressing the keys? Anyway enjoy, hopefully I'll do more of these in the future.

Comments

Falcovsleon20 ::: Favorites  2007-08-30 20:14:01

I'll think about it.
__________________________________________________
TWEShellshockr ::: Favorites  2007-08-30 08:39:44

That Perfect Cell U Have Do U Want it in English
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

ATERRIZAJE DE EMERGENCIA AEROPUERTO PORTO ALEGRE BRASIL
Effects
if cupid had a heart
Super Ciro (I Ghezzi vostri)
Re: Vlog 1
Furacão =P
Village secret
Blackadder meets Shakespeare
L'Arc~en~Ciel - The Zombies - Being Dorks
America and Americans
Dude Falls From tower
جنازة الفنان الكبير احمد زكي
Jonas brothers Aug 9th
Braces?! Randomness. Distractions.
Shabaam Shadeeq - Arabian Nights
Smoke AAA paranoia Eternal
I Hope You Had The Time Of Your Life~FMA
Merry YouYear (?) PART 2
Scotty's First Kick Off Return!
Bass - fingerpicking with thumb and index


 

No comments: