Sunday, January 13, 2008

Frost - Your Song (Cover) PNE

Duration: 03:48 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-16 18:12:07
User: frostmourne240
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

unsigned  

Description:

Well this is my first music vid after waking up but nevermind... I'm sorry if only partial of me was on the vid I just press the button and gone on singing but next time guys, I'll make it neat for you... Here's the lyrics just for fun: It took one look and forever lay out in front of me One smile then I died only to be revived by you There I was thought I had everything figured out goes to show just how much I know bout the way life plays out Chorus: i take one step away and I find myself coming back to you my one and only one and only you.. Now I know that I know not a thing at all except the fact that I am yours and that you are mine Oh, if you told me that it wouldn't be easy and Oh, I'm not one to complain repeat chorus (except the last word) repeat chorus

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Alice and Jenny fight
Zapatito porfiado
Muddy Waters- Hoochie Coochie Man, 1968
cool rottweiler switzerland
Dark Link Return
Surprise Courtney!
Opening
Imortais
Fight
MILE KITIC IN DJOGANI Cetiri strane sveta
The Chipmunks - Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
The Murder of the knowledge-Aperçu.
Heroes Kapitel 3 Ein gewaltiger Schritt RTL 2 Trailer
x-tream racing
The sims 2, My house.
Bugatti Veyron Test Drive - Saudi Arabia
Channel CP News:The War Has Begun
The Chipmunks - High School Musical - What Time Is It ?
la ciada de edgar 2
Poway Marching Band (Emerald Brigade)


 

No comments: