Thursday, January 31, 2008

Billy and BigLon ......... go a junkin'

Duration: 07:15 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-12 08:52:29
User: BigLon
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

junk  yard  junkyard  wrecking  salvage  iron  scrapyard  cars  trucks  recycle  

Description:

This metal recycling scrap yard is next door to us, and they are always getting in neat stuff. I just pick out what I want, and they charge me around .12 to .15 cents a pound. Today I bought a one ton Dually 4x4 front end which is a Dana 60 for 40 dollars. I already had another one, plus the one under my suburban. I also bought four 1930-31 Model A wheels that are in good condition.

Comments

BigLon ::: Favorites  2007-12-10 09:06:54

A few years ago, someone put a dishwasher off on the side of the road. It looked 10 times better than the one I had, and the only thing wrong with it was a loose wire.
__________________________________________________
mundster ::: Favorites  2007-12-08 19:56:49

It's a good thing I don't live close to a place like that, cause I think I'd have half the stuff in my back yard lol. When I lived in Groves I was picking stuff up from the side of the road that people had thrown out and my best find was that Big TV that my wife pushed to it's death. It had a flicker for a couple of weeks then it went away and worked fine for two+ years. Never know what your gonna find and thats the fun of it right.
__________________________________________________
halbro1929 ::: Favorites  2007-12-08 19:48:27

yeah that is good Lon and I have no doubt that you wrote it and I'm glad that you did not say that you were the original . LOL
__________________________________________________
ptokish ::: Favorites  2007-11-13 12:28:57

i think i need to go junkin now maybe with some luck ill find a cj2a good body lol lot of good stuff in them junkyards
__________________________________________________
nicanicabad ::: Favorites  2007-11-12 15:43:02

;-D
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Laughing Dan
Rushmore (Music Video)
less talk more rokk expert 91%
somarikatteboys
Lucien(Fox) vs Phil(Falco) 1


 

No comments: