Monday, December 10, 2007

Lost Inside The World

Duration: 04:37 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-21 15:42:33
User: Chibity
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

.Hack  Tsukasa  AMV  Avril  Nobody's  Home  Chibity  

Description:

Description... description... well I wont try to explain the first 16 seconds of it, just a random nightmare stuck in for random effects with an audio made by me with different sounds from .Hack//sign. But aside from that I bring you a tribute to Tsukasa, done with the song Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne. This one took way too long then it should have to make -.- WMM didn't seem to like my clips, and anytime I used a certain pattern of clips it wouldn't allow me to save it, so I had to check save after every clip that was added, which took up 2/3 of the time. The little 16 second long introduction it's self was that worst o.o 10 hours just for that, but once I understood what it was doing, it took less time for the rest. Anyways, if it's not obvious, I focused more on having the AMV able to save then the quality of the movie, which wasn't smart -.- It's not my fav when it comes to quality, but it's something. So here you go, an attempt at something depressing, quite the coinsidence, hmm? As Mr.T would say "I pity tha foo!" o.o had to say it.

Comments

AcqueCristalline ::: Favorites  2007-04-30 06:56:47

Beautiful amv!
__________________________________________________
renfah18 ::: Favorites  2007-05-01 19:51:03

Wonderful!
__________________________________________________
Mylynes ::: Favorites  2007-05-11 01:15:23

I liked it ^_^ The beginning was better though.. Almost seems like you started getting tired of working on it after a while.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Pissed bud pt 1
Iraqi Stew
Pon and Zi
Parmigiano-Reggiano & Ogm?
Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness
Transformys
Harry Enfield and Chums - The Old Gits - Kevin
Terrorist Ray
Bleach Episode 151 PREVEIW High-Quality HD
Zapatero habla sobre el empleo
Creative Zen Vision W closeup
Recoba legendary free kick (Inter VS Piacenza 01/02)
Sage and Lola
Ts Chronicle 38 (3/3)
Catedral De León - El Sueño De La Luz (Segunda Parte)
"Dancing Bears"
Bleach AMV Riot
one oh, - coed
Joan Rivers: Gynaecologist
TLN sport


 

No comments: