Sunday, November 4, 2007

NaruSaku - Blessid Union of Souls - I Wanna Be There

Duration: 05:00 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-27 15:20:04
User: Darkmage1293
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

*Main reason I made this is my girlfriend, who taught me a valuable lesson and kept me going these last 5 months. This is mainly dedicated to her.* *lesser dedications to: anyone who's blindly followed love, this is a "wake-up call"! Go with the right person, not the infatuation! To anyone who has loved someone who didn't love them back, also for you! I can sympathize seeing as how I was on the other side of the looking glass, with someone watching and wondering if they should even dare to try breaking through. And last, to all my Narusaku fans, who rock.* Video Facts: Narusaku #4 Time taken: 1 hour 35 minutes (minimum) Made at: Three in the morning Pictures used overall: 60 Pictures total at halfway (2:30): 32 Ammount of Love: A ton BTW: HR and LO are our initials. I'm (HR), she's (LO). Nothing in this clip (except the assembly) is mine, everything is copyrighted to respected owners, if you want me to be especially specific, send me a specific message and verify.

Comments

merlynsmagic ::: Favorites
Another great vid favorite aswell keep it up mate.
07-10-29 00:21:06
__________________________________________________
Darkmage1293 ::: Favorites
I'll do my best, so long as you guys keep sayin I can do it. Now if only it were easier to get Naruto clips.
07-10-30 04:42:35
__________________________________________________

No comments: