Saturday, October 13, 2007

Undone No One - Kingdom Hearts

Duration: 04:16 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-05 15:44:32
User: PCHavoc
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Created on 2004-02-16 This one took about a month and a half. I left the project for 3 or 4 weeks, then decided to do the Heroes amv. So I finished this one right after the Heroes and started cleaning up all the small problems for a few weeks. There is only one issue with the video that couldn't be fixed. That's the green stuff that pops up here and there. I was able to get a few of the green pixels out though, by re-encoding the whole original video source that had the green marks. It got rid of a few spots, then added PURPLE pixels in a few random places.... so I used cookie cutter and added the new encoded video as a new layer. The problem isn't too big, it wont distract you from the rest of the vid. I added a few sound fx in this one too. It wasn't until after I made this that I realized this song was over-used for KH amvs. But I think it turned out better than all the ones I saw with the same song.

No comments: