Friday, October 26, 2007

Harry and the Triwizard Tournament

Duration: 05:37 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-25 13:27:36
User: unfabulousme
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Song: It's a kind of Magic Artist: Queen This video is about Harrys participation in the Triwizard Tournament - it didnt start out that way, but then the idea just sort of came to me :) I actually quite like this video - yes I know its not the best I've done & he clips are a bit long - but i think I did fairly okay at matching the clips to the lyrics/rhythm! Let me know what you think please? xxxxx

Comments

tbgwb ::: Favorites
awsome!
07-10-26 02:58:16
__________________________________________________
unfabulousme ::: Favorites
Thank you :D xxxx
07-10-26 05:32:46
__________________________________________________

No comments: